Graduate Student Internal Funding
The Faculty of Education provides research funding assistance for graduate students enrolled in the Faculty.
These awards are to support graduate students in their research by providing the opportunity to attend international and Canadian conferences to present their research work and to benefit from interactions with other researchers.
Ph.D. and M.A. Students:
Guidelines and application form - PDF version
Deadlines: March 1 and October 1
Ed. D. Students:
Deadlines: *March 1 and October 1
*The deadline for the inaugural competition is Monday, April 3, 2017, 4:00 pm EST.
If you are successful - information about travel and applying for reimbursement:
- How to Claim Conference Travel Funding from the Faculty - M.A. & Ph.D. Students
- How to Claim Conference Travel Funding from the Faculty - EdD Students
EdD Students see also sample paper claim form
- Link to Online Travel and Expense Claim Form
- Link to tutorial for online expense claim form
- Final Report Form - to be submitted after the conference
If you have questions contact us.